Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Maui baby

This isn't a real post. It's just my favorite quotes of my Maui vacation, because I'm sleep deprived and needed a break from reality for a minute:
  1. If he doesn't love this picture of you in a bikini, he isn't a real man.
  2. Maloha. A word for those who can't say Aloha or Mahalo at the right times.
  3. That guy looks like Vince Vaughn.
    Really? He doesn't look anything like him. Are you saying that just because he's t
    all?
    Yep. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Totally looks like Vince.
    I'm clearly not drunk enough, I'd better have another IPA in a can.
  4. Snorkel trip motto: We get drunk, and the whales get happy. Everyone wins.
  5. If you take home two 22 year olds, that doesn't make you a cougar. Just add them together and you have a 44 year old.
  6. Dude, that's like tequila shots with a cough syrup chaser. Yeah, leaving Maui and going straight to a wedding in Compton is like that.
Imagining my toes in the sand with blue sky and palms above. Yeah... that'll do...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment