Wednesday, July 24, 2013

wise word wednesday

Since I missed motivation Monday... here's a little wise word for Wednesday instead.


The other night, we were looking at some boudoir photos that one of my besties just had done for her upcoming 10th anniversary. One of the girls made a comment about how amazing she looked, and that as women, we should all be able to embrace our bodies and love ourselves without fear of judgment. I believe her words were along the lines of - our bodies are amazing, we make babies for pete's sake, and we should celebrate that every day.

I agree. I think we should spend more time loving ourselves. Knowing who you are inside and out and loving yourself not in spite of your imperfections, but simply with your imperfections. Unconditional love. The outside world does enough to shame women (and men) into feeling less than enough. Don't you start doing it to yourself too.

No comments:

Post a Comment